108 Short Street, Harrisburg, PA
Salary: $11.50 to $15.00 /hour
Come join a winning team! Susquehanna Township EMS is hiring both Full time and Part Time EMTs to work at a progressive EMS agency with competitive starting wages and benefits, for Full Time providers, such as retirement plan, full Healthcare coverage including dental and vision.
1. Must be 18 years of age or older.
2. High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
4. Must be able to communicate and understand English verbally and in writing
Licenses and Certification:
1. Valid PA driver’s License
2. Valid EMT-B or Advanced certification at State level (or National Registry).
3. CPR (AHA BLS for Healthcare Provider or ARC CPR for Professional Rescuers)
4. Emergency Vehicle Driver Training (We can provide!)
5. Criminal and Child Abuse Background Clearances.
Job Location: (Susquehanna Township, Paxtang Borough, Penbrook Borough)
1. Main Station, 108 Short Street Harrisburg Pa. 17109
2. Uptown Station, 1900 Linglestown Road Harrisburg Pa. 17110